Digital Juice Editor's Themekit
The computer software ("Software"), images ("Images"), printed materials ("Index"), music ("Music"), sound effects ("SoundFX") and other files contained on the CD/DVD (collectively called the "Data") are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. Digital Juice, Inc. and the parties who granted Digital Juice, Inc. special permission to include their respective material as part of the Data own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Digital Juice, Inc. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product unused. By using any part of the Data, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The Data may only be used on ONE computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from Digital Juice. Use of the Data for mass-market retail or distribution requires a separate license that can be purchased by contacting Digital Juice via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data may be used, altered, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational, and personal) that is created by YOU provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single background or effect or as part of any background/effects library, collection, set, or product.
- The Data may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner and may not be used in or in conjunction with pornographic material.
- The Data may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks. Placing the Data on a website is only permitted when being streamed via a format wherein it cannot be illegally downloaded for use (i.e. Flash).
- The use of any logo or trademark contained in the Images must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant you any right to use logos or trademarks.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Digital Juice, Inc. and all of its officers and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
- You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the Data or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company unless that person or company is also a licensee of this product.