SoundFX Library Copyright and Licensing Information
Digital Juice, Inc ("Licensor") does hereby grant to purchaser ("Licensee") of the Digital Juice SoundFX library, the non-exclusive right to mechanically reproduce and/or synchronize to film, video, or other audio and audio-visual productions, the sounds and sound effects contained within the Digital Juice SoundFX library; whose exclusive rights and/or copyrights are held and controlled in whole by Licensor The computer software ("Software"), images ("Images"), printed materials ("Index"), music ("Music"), sound effects ("Sounds") and other digital files contained on the CD/DVD (collectively called the "SoundFX") are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. Licensor and the parties who granted Licensor special permission to include their respective material as part of the SoundFX library own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by this license agreement ("License").
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
his is a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license agreement between you, as Licensee, and Digital Juice, Inc., as Licensor. Please read this license agreement carefully before using the product. By using any part of the SoundFX library, you are agreeing to accept the following terms:
- This License does not include the right to use the sound effects of the Digital Juice SoundFX library as a singular performance or primarily as foreground music or sounds. (For example: music on hold or music systems in restaurants or offices, etc.) Licensee only has the right to use the sound effects from the Digital Juice SoundFX library as accompaniment to, or incorporated in, or set in synchronization with, another form of media (i.e. film, video, narration, slide presentations, radio or television productions, etc.), and not as a "performance" or featured piece unto itself. The right to reproduce and/or resell any sound effects from the Licensor SoundFX library as performance or foreground music unto themselves is also prohibited. Permission for any use which exceeds the scope of this License may be obtained by contacting Licensor directly.
- SoundFX may only be used on ONE computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from Licensor. Use of the SoundFX library as a separate piece or as a featured performance for mass-market retail or distribution requires a separate license that can be purchased by contacting Licensor at email@example.com for purchasing information.
- SoundFX may be used, altered or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational and personal) that is created by Licensee, provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single sample, sound effect, loop or as part of any sample, loop, music library, or sound effects collection, set or product.
- SoundFX may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading or otherwise unlawful manner and may not be used in or in conjunction with pornographic material.
- SoundFX may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks.
- The use of any logo or trademark contained in the Images must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant Licensee any right to use any logos or trademarks of Licensor or of any of its licensees or affiliates.
- Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Licensor and all of its officers, employees, representatives, licensees and agents ("Indemnified Parties") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by the Indemnified Parties in connection with the use of the SoundFX library by Licensee for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
- Licensee may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, assign or transfer any part of the SoundFX library or a copy thereof (except in accordance with a permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company unless that person or company is also a licensee of this product.