Pushing the Motions Designer's Toolkit line ever closer to the edge, Digital Juice breaks new ground with two brand new packages of gritty, grunge-soaked urban animated elements in the form of Motion Designer's Toolkits 6 & 7. These 2 Volumes of jittery, artistic, roughly-hewn animations took a team of over 40 different artists from a wide variety of artistic fields -- pencil and tablet sketchers, vector design pros, traditional fine artists and a dedicated crew of animators -- well over 8 months to hammer out and whittle down to the collections you see before you.
The possible sources and styles for grungey, urban art elements were so limitless that the hardest task in putting these volumes together was in deciding just which elements made the cut. From stylized tree branches to dirt-filled and scratched surface tiles, from city skylines and angry brush strokes to industrial landscape and pavement cracks -- if it portrayed the urban mood in all its facets, it found its way into these two volumes. Motion Designer's Toolkit 6 contains 17 unique categories of these grunge-infused elements while Motion Designer's Toolkit 7 has 20.
But these collections are more than just a collection of stylized elements. More than ever, we created these animations to be a useful and ongoing resource for your production work for years to come. Whether it's rough framing elements or background textures, revealing paint strokes in different weights and styles or jagged edges with a character that adds a rough and ready look to an over-polished shot -- almost every element is offered as both a ready-to-use prerendered animation AND a customizable After Effects project file. So go ahead, build your own vision of the future imperfect, or evoke the decadence and decay of a bygone era -- or maybe, just have a little fun playing in the dirt.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- 11 jam-packed discs
- Filled with pre-rendered animations (simple, compound and looping segments), AE project files, vector graphics, mattes, background tiles and textures.
- 20 Unique Categories:
- You get a wide variety of gritty, grungey, rough and natural-looking effects along with everything you need to support those effects in your productions.
- 482 Source After Effects projects:
- Want to change or tweak the animations? No problem, almost all of the original AE project files are included.
- Illustrator vector images and high res PNG file extras:
- Many animations first start as a beautiful high quality vector or high res raster image. We have provided you with as many of these original source files as possible so that you can translate your designs easily to print and web!
- 512 Quicktime Files:
- Ready-to-use high resolution (2000x2000) pre-rendered animations.
Seamless Loop Segment
Entry, Loop & Exit Segments Combined
New Entry, Loop & Exit Segments
We have now introduced Entry and Exit Animations to perfectly match the seamlessly loopable animation.
With these you can fluently introduce and retire animated elements in style or even use them independently.
This example shows the loop segment playing twice along with the Entry and Exit Animations. The Juicer allows you to easily customize these segments.
Entry, Loop (twice) & Exit Segments Combined
SEAMLESS TILEABLE ANIMATIONS
We have included animations which are seamlessly tileable. These work great with offset and tiling plug-ins in After Efffects like
- Motion Tile
- CC Repetile
- CC Tiler
- & Many More
- 87 Gigabytes
- 20 Categories
- 512 Pre-rendered Animations
- 482 After Effects Projects*
- 75 Illustrator Vector Files
- 223 High Resolution Textures
- 47 Tileable Animations
- 16 Entry->Loop->Exit Animations
- 42 Entry->Exit Animations
- 71 Looping Animations
- 60 Matte Files
* The original After Effects projects were provided wherever possible. Not all animations include a project as some were in 3D applications. Some projects do require the use of a third party plugin.