MusicBOX Collection 3 continues the popular layered production audio concept from Digital Juice, offering you yet another quality collection of music in the proprietary STX layered format. With 16 unique categories, this collection of 100 all-new original songs includes even more variety with an eclectic mix of high energy pop, powerful rock and dramatic motivational and cinematic music tracks, as well as all-new Country, Romantic, Urban and RnB categories.
Each song is available in several alternate versions, with up to 10 tracks per song. Each song AND version in MusicBOX Collection 3 also comes with custom edited standard length broadcast cuts of 1:00, :30, :15 and :10 so you can quickly grab the length you need. To top it off, most of the songs contain some kind of vocal element, which you have the option to include or keep silent. With all of this, your options to customize and make each song fit your production are nearly infinite.
Finding the music you need is just as easy in this collection as in the previous MusicBOX Collections 1 & 2. By using the powerful Filter Mode you can perform quick and easy song searches to find the perfect song or theme for your project.
Click on a category below to enter the Gallery where you can listen to each song as well as its alternate versions and broadcast cuts. These songs are loosely gathered into categories for browsing purposes, but since many songs could fall into more than one category, when you filter and search in the Juicer, you will get a more accurate selection of tracks for your needs.
NOTE: If you are using Download Accelerator or Get Right, please disable or the player will not work.
All tracks have been reduced in overall quality for demonstration purposes. Flash Player 6 or higher required.
- Wide range of styles MusicBOX Collection 3 contains a wide range of musical styles including Ambient, Broadcast, Cinematic, Corporate, Country, Electronica, Jazz, Motivational, Orchestral, Pop, RnB, Rock, Romantic, Sports, Urban and World so you're sure to find a style that fits your production.
- Optional vocal tracks for most songs You get to choose when to use the high quality vocals included in the package! When you need to add a human touch to your production or to carry the narrative in a certain direction, these hit-worthy vocals are right at your fingertips. When you want the visuals to do all the talking, you can stay with the instrumental mix.
- Filter Mode search Choose the style and narrow your results from a list of compatible search filters. The all new Filter Mode search makes finding the perfect theme easy. No more random browsing or trying to decide whether to search for "sad" or "melancholy". The Filter Mode makes it easy to get results by choosing from a list of available Styles, Moods, Themes and Instruments. Looking for a Corporate theme that features Piano? Simply check Corporate:All under the Style filter and Piano under the Instrument filter. It's that easy.
- Layered tracks Each song in MusicBOX Collection 3 contains up to 10 remixable layers for the ultimate in customization. These layers include the Lead or Melody track as well as instruments such as Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ, Strings and Drums -- in addition to one or two vocal tracks and extras such as Percussion FX and Synth layers. Using our free Juicer software, it's up to you how you mix these layers. Need just a simple underscore? Turn on only the Drums, Bass, Piano and Strings and mute the Lead, Melody, Synth and Vocal layers. You can then output a stereo mix or each layer individually for further level control in your NLE of choice.
- 100% Royalty-FreeBuy once and use in all your projects
- High Quality Recorded natively at 16 bit, 44.1khz
- Compatibility Compatible with any computer-based editor with a DVD-ROM drive
- 6 DVDs
- 100 original songs with multiple versions
- 275 songs total
(songs + versions)
- 16 main categories
- Up to 10 layers per song
- 1:00, :30, :15 and :10 Broadcast Cuts
- 1375 items
(100 songs + Versions + Cuts)
Can I turn off layers in the Juicer and just export a stereo file?
Yes, the Juicer allows you to export either a stereo mix or just the layers you need as individual files so that you can further customize in your NLE.See All
- XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
- Min of 1 GB system memory
- OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
- Min of 1 GB system memory
MusicBOX Collection 3 requires Juicer 3.76 | More Info
What will always set Digital Juice apart from every other media content provider is the free Juicer software. Through the Juicer, users are able to instantly identify the proper piece of content and try it on for size. And, in the case of MusicBOX, users can benefit from the new Filter Mode search, preview songs and turn layers on and off, export a mixed stereo file or individual layers to .wav or .aif in a variety of sample rates and bit depths to fit your need.
Content is provided in the proprietary layered STX format.
Use our free Juicer software to
- Browse, search, filter & preview
- Export individual layers for remixing
- Batch export Wav & AIFF files
Compatible with non-linear editing applications and compositing software.