The Graphic Designer's Toolkit series was developed due to the popularity of our Motion Designer's Toolkit line. Many of our customers wanted access to the design elements used to create these motion design animations and projects without being required to purchase the full animation volumes. For a graphic designer working in any field from print to web or video, these design elements are a diamond mine of treasure and inspiration when setting out to design any type of cool original graphics. The elements are easily customized and composited together to create style and substance for any project.
Because Motion Designer's Toolkit 1 was so full of graphic content, we split the design elements from it into two Graphic Designer's Toolkits. Graphic Designer's Toolkit Volume 2 contains over 150 varieties of circles, more than 100 detailed metallic looking gradient elements and 100 delicate filigree and scroll designs. The elements in this library go beyond simple grunge and provide graphic shapes, strokes and textures that provide just the right modern touch to any project. Other content categories include blood spatter stains, rough edges, fine-lined and dotted screen fragments, silhouetted city skylines, scribbled strokes and tribal tattoo-type designs.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- All files are available in Adobe Illustrator (AI) vector format
- Vector files can be scaled to any size or resolution so they will appear crisp and sharp no matter where you need to use them.
- All files available for output from the Juicer as High, Medium or Low res PNG files with alpha channel transparency
- No matter where you need to composite the elements in this package the alpha channel transparency of the PNG file will ensure you don't need to do any masking and with resolutions ranging from roughly 4000 x 4000 pixels for high resolution PNG, 2000 x 2000 pixels for medium resolution to 500 x 500 pixels for low resolution PNG, they are ready for any project, from web to HD video to billboard.
- Ultimate customizability when you want it
- Because the vector files are included in the Adobe Illustrator .ai format, you can load these files into any design software that supports the .ai format and customize or tweak the element as needed. Change colors, curves or shading to your heart's desire or combine multiple elements inside software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- 15 unique categories
- You get a wide variety of essential elements in a number of styles from filigree and brush strokes to blood spatter and halftone screens.
- 15 unique categories
- 940 graphic design elements (58 Blood Spatter, 70 Circular Grunge, 154 Circularities, 100 Filigree & Scrolls, 40 Gestural Brush, 53 Gradient Banners, 62 Gradient Hooladanders, 52 Graphic Shields, 20 Halftones, 30 Rough Edges, 118 Rough Stuff, 36 Screen Chaos, 62 Scribbles, 25 Skylines, 60 Tribal Display)
- 940 AI vector files
- 940 transparent PNG files with alpha channel