The Graphic Designer's Toolkit series was developed due to the popularity of our Motion Designer's Toolkit line. Many of our customers wanted access to the design elements used to create these motion design animations and projects without being required to purchase the full animation volumes. For a graphic designer working in any field from print to web or video, these design elements are a diamond mine of treasure and inspiration when setting out to design any type of cool original graphics. The elements are easily customized and composited together to create style and substance for any project.
The tech elements in Graphic Designer's Toolkit 3 are based on content from Motion Designer's Toolkits 2 & 3, however the designs have been enhanced for print use. Some imagery was recreated specifically to be more print friendly instead of video friendly and we added a lot of extra stuff that wasn't used in the MDT volumes but which had already been created in the same style. The elements in this library go beyond the standard image of technology to include meters and graphs, halftone patterns and loader bars as well as over 130 futuristic tech objects and shapes, more than 120 technical interface and diagram display elements and over 150 tile, grid and array elements.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- Most files are available in Adobe Illustrator (AI) vector format
- Vector files can be scaled to any size or resolution so they will appear crisp and sharp no matter where you need to use them.
- All files available for output from the Juicer as High, Medium or Low res PNG files with alpha channel transparency
- No matter where you need to composite the elements in this package the alpha channel transparency of the PNG file will ensure you don't need to do any masking and with resolutions ranging from roughly 4000 x 4000 pixels for high resolution PNG, 2000 x 2000 pixels for medium resolution to 500 x 500 pixels for low resolution PNG, they are ready for any project, from web to HD video to billboard.
- Ultimate customizability when you want it
- Because most of the elements areavailable as vector files in the Adobe Illustrator .ai format, you can load these files into any design software that supports the .ai format and customize or tweak the element as needed. Change colors, curves or shading to your heart's desire or combine multiple elements inside software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- 28 unique categories
- You get a wide variety of essential tech elements for evoking a futuristic, sci-fi or high tech feel in your next project. Fill a computer screen with grids, waveforms, meters and interface elements or tattoo the skin of a high fashion model in a fashion spread with an intricate circuit or halftone pattern. The possibilities are infinite.
- 28 unique categories
- 972 elements (41 Bars & Loaders, 41 Base Tiles, 12 Binary Arrays, 21 Circuit Boards, 40 Circular Circuits, 25 Dataflow, 104 Future Tech, 41 Grab Bag, 15 Grid Array, 24 Grid Base, 29 Halftone Circles, 20 Hexa Tech, 20 Interface Displays, 68 Interface Elements, 42 Lines & Streaks, 26 Meters, 13 Numeric Arrays, 30 Solid Shapes, 16 Source Code, 22 Tech Blinkers, 15 Tech Frames, 24 Tech Insignia, 52 Tech Tiles, 50 Tenuous Displays, 20 Tenuous Lines, 40 Tiling Halftones, 80 Vectorial Circulations, 41 Waveforms)
- 792 AI vector files
- 972 transparent PNG files with alpha channel