The Graphic Designer's Toolkit series was developed due to the popularity of our Motion Designer's Toolkit line. Many of our customers wanted access to the design elements used to create these motion design animations and projects without being required to purchase the full animation volumes. For a graphic designer working in any field from print to web or video, these design elements are a diamond mine of treasure and inspiration when setting out to design any type of cool original graphics. The elements are easily customized and composited together to create style and substance for any project.
The artistic handpainted media elements in Graphic Designer's Toolkit 4 are based on content from Motion Designer's Toolkits 4 & 5, however the designs have been enhanced for print use. Some imagery was recreated specifically to be more print friendly instead of video friendly and we used much higher resolution source images that were not necessary for the MDT volumes. Wherever possible, these original high resolution Photoshop layered files are also included in this volume for even more flexibility for customizing the art to your needs. There is also a lot of extra content included which was not used in MDT 4 and 5 but which had already been created in the same style.
The lively richly colored organic illustrated elements in this library blur the line between fantasy and reality, bringing a real life, energetic, full color fine arts feel to any type of project. Though there are plenty of brush strokes, paint drips and ink wash fine art sketch elements in this library, it also goes beyond the expected with 80 film strip borders and effects and over 200 frames and corner elements in a variety of styles.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- All files available for output from the Juicer as High, Medium or Low res PNG files with alpha channel transparency
- No matter where you need to composite the elements in this package the alpha channel transparency of the PNG file will ensure you don't need to do any masking and with resolutions ranging from roughly 4000 x 4000 pixels for high resolution PNG, 2000 x 2000 pixels for medium resolution to 500 x 500 pixels for low resolution PNG, they are ready for any project, from web to HD video to billboard.
- Ultimate customizability when you want it
- Because most of the elements are available as either vector files in the Adobe Illustrator .ai format or as high resolution layered Photoshop PSD files, you can load these files into any design software that supports the AI or PSD format and customize or tweak the element as needed. Change colors, curves or shading to your heart's desire, turn layers on or off and combine multiple elements inside software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Many files are available in Adobe Illustrator (AI) vector format
- Vector files can be scaled to any size or resolution so they will appear crisp and sharp no matter where you need to use them.
- 26 unique categories
- You get a wide variety of essential organic media elements such as watercolor drips, frames, washes and strokes, film frames, strips and lab effects as well as some specialized illustrated pieces you won't find in any other library of this type.
- 26 unique categories
- 1254 elements (59 Ink Wash, 24 Oil Paint, 37 Film Strips, 47 Film Lab, 99 Watercolor Paint, 22 Color Flow, 11 Circular Vines, 203 Frames & Corners, 70 Watercolor Frame, 25 Watercolor Drip, 20 Swirl Filigree, 20 Vector Wash, 12 Starbursts, 30 Hand & Footprints, 29 Ink & Wash Symbols, 40 Spiral Maze, 48 Watercolor Shapes, 30 Watercolor Strokes, 98 Dry Brush, 57 Thought Bubbles, 108 Grunge Holds, 57 Watercolor Lines, 60 Radials, 26 Ancient Folds, 8 Seals, 14 Hair)
- 1254 transparent PNG files with alpha channel
- 328 AI vector files
- 429 layered high resolution PSD files