Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- Over 45 different projects and looks
- The variety you need to handle any type of production that comes along.
- Complete customization
- Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to turn off a layer or increase the timing it's in your complete control.
- Texture Toolkit friendly
- Many of these templates were designed to allow you to easily switch out the textures for an instant new look. Use your own textures or pull new ones directly from the Texture Toolkit.
- HD & SD projects
- Whether you work with Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you don't have to worry because we've included project files in most commonly used formats.
- DJTV Training
- Unlike projects from other sources, you'll get ongoing in-depth training from our DJTV tutorials, showing you exactly how to use and customize these projects, no matter what your skill level is.
- Complete access
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- No third party plugins required
- To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we only used effects and features that are already built into After Effects CS4 and above.
- 47 Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 68 Ready-to-use Quicktime animations
- 75 High-resolution textures and graphics
- Each project compiled in 6 formats:
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps
- 720x576 @ 25 fps
- Proxies included for faster RAM previews
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- 1 DVD ROM (4.63 GB of data)
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.81 or above
Is Ready2Go hard to use?
Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner. Depending on your comfort level with After Effects, you can also do much more than that with these projects. You can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to textures and fonts used. So in a sense, Ready2Go will grow with you as you learn more and more about using After Effects.
- After Effects CS4 & above.
- Latest Version of QuickTime.
- No 3rd Party Plug-ins required.
- XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
- Min of 1 GB system memory
- OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
- Min of 1 GB system memory
Requires Juicer 3.81
(a free download)
Use our free Juicer software to install, preview, and collect Adobe After Effects Projects in an easy and intuitive interface. Projects get installed locally to your hard-drive so you can open projects directly in Adobe After Effects from the Juicer or simply choose to reveal the projects in Windows explorer or Apple Finder.