Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- More than 30 different projects & looks
- The variety you need to handle any type of production that comes along.
- Complete customization
- Make it your own by dropping in your own video and text. You can even turn off layers you don't want and colorize to your hearts content.
- HD & SD Projects
- Whether you work with Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you don't have to worry because we've included projects in 10 of the most commonly used formats.
- No third-party plug-ins required.
- To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we only used effects and features that are already built into Sony Vegas Pro.
- DJTV training
- Unlike projects from other sources, you'll get ongoing in-depth training from our DJTV tutorials, showing you exactly how to use and customize these projects, no matter what your skill level is.
- More than 30 Multi-Layered Customizable Sony Vegas Pro Projects.
- 2 additional color options per project
- Each project compiled in 10 formats.
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (HD Zone)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (HD Zone)
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (SD Zone)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (SD Zone)
- Works with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 & above.
- No 3rd Party Plug-ins required.
- Requires Juicer version 3.83a or above.
- 9 DVD ROM (60.7 GB of data)
Are these hard to use?
Ready2Go for Vegas Pro is very easy to use. Plus, to make it even easier we'll be providing step-by-step instructional training videos.
Looking for other Host Applications?
Are the contents of this volume exactly the same as the After Effects & Motion editions?
Yes and no. To the extent possible, we tried to match the designs as exactly as we could - and give as much flexibility as possible. But Sony Vegas Pro is ultimately an editing application and, as such, has more constraints than a compositing or motion design tool. The plus side of the Vegas version is that you get faster rendering, easier use and it works right in your editor! You'll also get additional color options that you won't find on the Motion and After Effects editions. We actually created our own software tools to allow us to convert these projects to work with Sony Vegas Pro and, to our knowledge, we are the first company to attempt such an ambitious project.
- Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 and above
- No 3rd Party plug-ins required
- Latest version of Apple® QuickTime®
- Latest version of Juicer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Windows 7
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
Requires Juicer 3.83c
(a free download)
Use our free Juicer software to install, preview, and collect Sony Vegas Projects in an easy and intuitive interface. Projects get installed locally to your hard-drive so you can open projects directly in Sony Vegas from the Juicer or simply choose to reveal the projects in Windows explorer.