Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- More than 90 different projects including alternate camera motions and additional animated content
- The variety you need to handle any type of production that comes along
- Edit-friendly segments allow you to customize the length of your production
- Matching sets of text and video segments provided with each project make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. You can build your own version of the project by placing an infinite series of text and video template segments on your timeline to create your desired length and sequence. Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and the provided matching Swipes elements help you transition between segments smoothly.
- Complete customization
- Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to turn off a layer, add segments or increase the timing it's in your complete control.
- HD & SD projects
- Whether you work with Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you don't have to worry because we've included project files in 10 of the most commonly used formats.
- DJTV Training
- Unlike projects from other sources, you'll get ongoing in-depth training from our DJTV tutorials, showing you exactly how to use and customize these projects, no matter what your skill level is
- Complete access
- You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them
- No third party plugins required
- To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we only used effects and features that are already built into After Effects CS4 and above
- 2 DVD ROM (10.22 GB of data)
- 10 Coordinated Looks
- 98 Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 13 Ready to use HD and SD Quicktime Swipes
Is Ready2Go hard to use?
Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner. Depending on your comfort level with After Effects, you can also do much more than that with these projects. You can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to backgrounds, transitions and fonts used. So in a sense, ready2go will grow with you as you learn more and more about using After Effects.
- After Effects CS4 & above.
- Latest Version of QuickTime.
- No 3rd Party Plug-ins required.
- XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
- Min of 1 GB system memory
- OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
- Min of 1 GB system memory
Requires Juicer 3.89
(a free download)
Use our free Juicer software to install, preview, and collect Adobe After Effects Projects in an easy and intuitive interface. Projects get installed locally to your hard-drive so you can open projects directly in Adobe After Effects from the Juicer or simply choose to reveal the projects in Windows explorer or Apple Finder.