Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- Over 90 different projects including alternate color looks, alternate camera motions and additional animated content
- The variety you need to handle any type of production that comes along
- New edit-friendly segments
- Most of the full length project templates in this collection now come with a matching set of text and video segments to make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. You can build your own version of the project by placing a series of text and video template segments on your timeline to create your desired length and sequence. Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and the provided matching Swipes elements help you transition between segments smoothly
- Complete customization
- Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to turn off a layer, add segments or increase the timing it's in your complete control
- HD & SD projects
- Whether you work with Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you don't have to worry because we've included project files in most commonly used formats
- DJTV Training
- Unlike projects from other sources, you'll get ongoing in-depth training from our DJTV tutorials, showing you exactly how to use and customize these projects, no matter what your skill level is
- Complete access
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them
- No third party plugins required
- To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we only used effects and features that are already built into Apple Motion 4.0 and above
- 14 Coordinated Looks
- 91 Apple Motion Projects
- 14 Final Cut Pro Projects
- 24 Ready to use HD and SD Quicktime Swipes
- Each project compiled in 8 formats
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps
- 720x576 @ 25 fps
- Works with Apple Motion 4.0 & 5.0
- Works with Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 & above
Is Ready2Go hard to use?
Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner. Depending on your comfort level with Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion, you can also do much more than that with these projects. You can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to textures and fonts used. So in a sense, Ready2Go will grow with you as you learn more and more about using your software.
- Works with Apple Motion 4.0 & 5.0 & Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 & above.
- Latest Version of QuickTime.
- No 3rd Party Plug-ins required.