Digital Juice DJ7HDPROLCDMonitor
The Digital Juice DJ7HDPRO 7" LCD Monitor is a high-quality HD/SD portable production monitor that combines compact size, light weight and affordability with a range of professional inputs and features. This monitor provides intuitive onscreen controls and a crisp 1024 x 600 resolution so that you can keep your shots sharp, perfectly framed, and in focus. Designed to be used as an external video display in a production environment, this HD monitor unit allows you to step back from the camera to frame and capture the action in comfort without having to look through the camera's built-in viewfinder. It converts the image you would normally see on your tiny built-in camera screen to a much larger display that enables easier viewing and won't strain your eyes. An external display monitor is especially ideal in complex camera setups or extreme angle shots where it might be hard to access the viewfinder or when using a jib, crane or dolly to capture your footage.
With connectivity through HDMI input as well as Component/Composite Video/Audio inputs and outputs, the DJ7HDPRO monitor can easily be attached to a wide variety of cameras and integrated into any production workflow or situation. Since the monitor is equipped with a standard Sony NP-F type battery plate, you can use your existing camera batteries as well as the supplied Li-ion rechargeable battery. An AC power adapter is included for when you need to plug in on longer shoots and a mini hotshoe ballhead stand allows you to attach and adjust the monitor directly on your camera if desired. A sun shade makes using the monitor outside on location much easier and a Tally connection kit helps you activate the built-in Tally light when shooting in a multi-camera situation. To protect your monitor in transport or storage, it comes enveloped in a custom-made lightweight soft neoprene cover.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- Large 7" screen with 1024 x 600 HD resolution and one button 4:3/16:9 display ratio switch
- Frame the action and pull focus with confidence with this professional HD camera-mountable LCD monitor. The compact design and crisp high resolution display make it an essential tool for on-the-go videographers and photographers.
- Lightweight, compact design
- The light weight and small footprint of this monitor make it easy to attach just about anywhere for best viewing and it adds less than 4 pounds to your gear kit, even with battery and all accessories
- Standard rechargeable Li-Ion Sony NP-F type battery and charger unit included
- The DJ7HDPRO can run cable-free, on a regular Sony NP-F type rechargeable battery, so you can travel far from an available power source without worrying about missing a shot. Use your existing compatible camera batteries interchangeably with both the DJ7HDPRO and Digital Juice's MiniBurst lights for a truly portable solution.
- AC Power Adapter included
- Power your monitor from a standard wall socket when necessary on longer production shoots.
- Connectivity via HDMI, component, composite and audio inputs / component, composite and audio outputs plus a built-in speaker on the front of monitor
- You have a variety of options for connecting your monitor and making it a part of your production workflow. The kit also includes a BNC cable, an HDMI cable and 3 BNC to RCA adapters to make connecting even easier.
- Mini hotshoe ballhead stand included for on-camera use
- This tiny ball head mount allows you to attach your monitor directly to the top of your camera and to adjust it to the perfect angle for better viewing.
- Kit also includes sun shade, soft neoprene cover and Tally connection kit
- The included sun shade lets you see your monitor screen more clearly when shooting outdoors in natural sunlight. The high-quality custom-made neoprene cover protects your monitor in storage and transport. The Tally kit allows you to easily use your camera and monitor in a multi-camera setup, triggering the built-in Tally light red or green on the front of the monitor when the camera is live.
- The compact and portable design of this 7" HD monitor makes it an essential tool for on-the-go videographers and photographers. You can frame the action and pull focus with more confidence when you have the high-resolution sharp images on the screen of this lightweight easy-view unit as a guide.
- You can mount the DJHD7Pro directly to the top of your camera using the provided mini ball head shoe mount, or to a variety of other viewing positions, such as the leg of a tripod, using an articulating arm and mini clamp combination.
- You can power your monitor cable-free with the included standard rechargeable lithium ion Sony NP-F type battery. The package includes one battery and battery charger unit and uses the same standard Sony camera batteries used on our MiniBurst LED lights.
- The included AC power adapter allows you to use the DJ7HDPRO plugged into a regular wall outlet when necessary on longer production shoots.
- Product ships with 1 BNC Cable, 1 HDMI cable and 3 BNC to RCA adapters so you can get connected and up and running immediately.
- Store, transport and protect your monitor screen with its high quality custom-made soft neoprene case.
- The included sun shade attaches to the monitor with 2 twist on screw fasteners, providing improved viewing of the monitor when shooting outdoors or in bright light.
- The bonus Tally connection kit allows you to easily use your camera and monitor in a multi-camera setup, triggering the built-in Tally light red or green on the front of the monitor when the camera is live.
- Onscreen controls include adjustments and settings for brightness, contrast, sharpness, color temperature, Picture in Picture (PIP), screen markers, sound and much more.
The compact size, high resolution and affordability of the DJ7HDPRO LCD Monitor comes with a range of professional inputs and features. The crisp 1024 x 600 resolution on this external video display can help you keep your shots sharp, perfectly framed, and in focus on any type of production shoot. Step back from the camera to frame and capture the action in comfort.
- 7" DJ7HDPRO LCD Monitor
- BNC cable
- HDMI cable
- AC Power adapter
- 3 BNC to RCA adapters
- Sun Shade with 2 sun shade fasteners
- Mini-hotshoe ballhead stand
- 1 Sony F550/F970 battery
- Battery charger unit
- Allen key
- Tally Connection Kit
- Custom-made neoprene monitor cover
- Size: 8.1" x 5.6" x 2.4" / 205x143x60mm
- Weight: 1.4 lbs / 635g (monitor alone in neoprene cover); 2 lbs / 907g (monitor with battery attached); 3.6 lbs / 1.6kg (monitor plus all accessories)"
- Panel Size: 7" TFT LCD
- Dot Resolution: 1024x600 pixel
- Dot pitch: 0.05mm(w) x 0.15mm(h)
- Brightness: 250cd/ m²
- Contrast: 700:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 (adjustable)
- Backlight: LED
- Response Time: 10ms
- Viewing Angle: 75°/75° (L/R), 70°/75° (U/D) Signal input: HDMI ,YPbPr, VIDEO1, VIDEO2, Audio
- Signal input: HDMI, Composite, Component, Audio
- Signal output: Composite, Component, Audio
- Input formats supported (HDMI & YPbPr): 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Color System: PAL/ NTSC
- Input Voltage: DC 7V-12V
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Storage Temperature: -15 °C~65°C
- Power Adapter Plug Type: - US
- Input: 100~240V; 50/60Hz;
- Output: 12V, 1500mA
What features differentiate this LCD monitor from other monitors on the market?
The most important feature that makes this monitor stand out is the crisp 1024 x 600 HD resolution on a 7" lightweight ultra-portable unit. With this resolution you can get a much clearer view of how to frame and focus your shots. The excellent connectivity options - with HDMI, component and composite inputs - also mean you can hook this monitor to just about any camera you might be using. Finally, this monitor kit includes a standard rechargeable Li-Ion Sony NP-F type battery and charger unit, a bonus value of over $200 that most manufacturers offer as additional accessories. Plus, because the monitor uses this common battery type (also used for our MiniBurst LED lights) you will often be able to use your existing camera batteries for the monitor as well.