DIGITAL JUICE FONTS, Collection Two takes off right where we left off in the first collection with ten completely new font families and over 400 new DJ Fonts.
Collection Two has more than 60 new textures and each Font Family has more layers to customize than ever before. That means more options, more looks, and more fun.
Each DJ Font Family in this collection is the result of hundreds of hours of painstaking detail work by our illustrators. This effort, in tandem with the endless hours put in by our programming team has provided you with a product more customizable, more powerful, more useful, and more fun than any product we've ever released.
- Collection Two in the DJ Fonts product line contains 10 unique DJ Font Families, over 400 ready-to-use DJ Standard Fonts, over 60 Font Textures, and an unlimited stream of future font customizations through our My DJ Font features.
Check out DJ Fonts Collection 2 in use and see just how easy it is to add a creative touch to your latest job by enhancing the title with a Digital Juice Font. Learn how unique your identity can look if you build your logo from custom DJ Fonts characters in a unique and eye-catching way.
Just select your DJ Font and start typing. If you can press keys on a keyboard, then you can make great looking graphical text with DJ Fonts. It truly is that easy. Just enter text into the Juicer's text editor and then modify the artistic attributes associated with the font. You'll be surprised how quickly you can create professional-looking results.
Layers and layer effects make it easy to customize and create new DJ Fonts. The ease and creative freedom in customizing your text is unlike any Font or Graphic Design application on the market today! Plus, with just a click of a button you can select and apply any of the included DJ Font variations for a completely different look in seconds.
- 10 Brand New Font Families
- More than 400 ready-to-use Standard DJ Fonts variations
- 10 Illustrated Fonts
- 5-35 layers per illustrated font
- Each font glyph designed at a high resolution of approx.
2000 x 2000 pixels for maximum flexibility in uses
- Most fonts contain a full
152-character glyph set