With Motion Designer's Toolkit 1 Digital Juice has introduced a collection of ready-to-use, high end animations that offer an almost unparalleled level of customization.
Motion Designer's Toolkit gives you everything you need to customize the look and feel of each animation by including both the source Adobe Illustrator vector images as well as the Adobe After Effects project files for the animations.
The package provides 25 unique categories of motion design elements including Arrows, Flames, Gradient Banners, Ornate Frames and a little bit of everything in between.
But it's not just animations that you receive with Motion Designer's Toolkit, because with each animation you also receive the After Effects project files and the ability to export just the Adobe Illustrator files of those animations. With this capability you can alter the individual elements of a given animation and make them your own. Or if you want to use them as separate elements, you can do that too.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- 8 jam-packed discs
- Filled with animations, project files, and vector graphics.
- 25 Unique Categories:
- The hottest, freshest, newest looks and styles are all here
- 1755 After Effects Projects:
- Want to change or tweak the animations? No problem, all the original project files are included.
- 1755 Illustrator Vector Images:
- Every animation first starts as a beautiful high quality vector image. Perfect for print and web too!
- 1755 Quicktime Files:
- Ready-to-use high resolution (2000x2000) pre-rendered animations.
- 8 DVDs
- 33 Gigabytes
- 25 Categories
- 1755 Pre-rendered Animations
- 1755 After Effects Projects*
- 1755 Illustrator Vector Files
* The original After Effects projects were provided wherever possible. Not all animations include a project as some were in 3D applications. Some projects do require the use of a third party plugin.
Content is provided in several formats:
- Pre-rendered high-resolution QuickTime® movies that allow you to drag and drop elements directly into your timeline. Combine this with the power of the Juicer, and you can render out to any resolution you need - all the way up to 2k.
- Illustrator vector images which are infinitely sharp and scalable and give you the ability to manipulate the designs for whatever resolution is required, whether for print or AE projects.
- After Effects projects which After Effects users can use to manipulate the animations or even build onto them without being confined by rendered elements. Even if you're new to After Effects, having access to these projects will give you an inside look to see how these designs were created.
Who needs Motion Designer's Toolkit?
Whether you're a video editor, motion designer, or animator you'll find the Motion Designer's Toolkits an invaluable addition to your creative arsenal. Each volume gives you thousands of animated elements that can be combined in limitless ways to create your own new unique animations.
XP Professional SP2/Vista/Windows 7, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP Min of 1 GB system memory
OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors Min of 1 GB system memory
Animation files are provided as pre-rendered high resolution Quicktime movies. If you need a different format, you can use our free Juicer software to convert to PAL, NTSC & DV and output to AVI, Quicktime, image sequences & native NLE codecs, making the files compatible with most non-linear editing applications and compositing software.
Adobe After Effects is required only if you want to use the provided AE projects to manipulate the MDT 3 animations.
Graphics and compositing software which accepts import of the .AI format (such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop) is required only for use of the provided static vector images.