Sound FX: Using Digital Juice Sound FX Libraries in SoundminerSee All Topics for Sound FX
Please note that the instructions below will work for Sound FX Library Volume 3 in addition to Volumes 1 and 2
- Copy the contents from the Digital Juice SFX 1 and 2 DVDs to a hard drive
- Un-archive the zip file and launch V4pro
- In the Database menu select the IMPORT ENCRYPTED TEXT option.
- Select the appropriate encrypted file (DJ_Vol1.mden or DJ_Vol2.mdem)
- Select the drive which has the DJ files (so the system can re-link those files).
- The app. will now resolve the links based on the file names.
- When complete, the meta data will be linked with the files and the user can then run the embed option
- (control click on selected records to see this option) in v4pro to embed this information back into all the files it resolved.
- Please add artwork for your two collections so the Soundminer user can also embed that into their files.